Call us now ! Send us an email East Hancock Ave Athens United States

Back to Top

No Fee for Consultation

706-543-8596 Local | Toll-Free


emotional distress

Do You Have a Case for Emotional Distress?


When you are injured in an accident, you are usually able to receive compensation for your medical bills and for pain and suffering. In these cases, the court may be willing to consider the emotional pain that you have suffered as well as the physical. But can you sue for emotional distress if you do not have a physical injury? Yes. While this is much harder to do, it is not impossible.

More ...